enLux LED Downlights
MassSave , National Grid RI and Energize CT Incentive Available
The enLux products are ideal for retrofit of commercial and institutional indoor general illumination in offices, hospitals, retail stores, restaurants, educational facilities and commercial building.
EnLux Downlights are a game changer for retrofit and new construction.
If you want an easy to install LED downlight with multiple trim options plus the ability to adjust wattage on site, these are the LEDs for you! They come with an attached junction box (100% below the ceiling installation with all ceiling types) making it a breeze to install and your customer will appreciate your ability to change the wattage to their preference and the multiple color options.
- Operating power can be adjusted in the field to 10, 8, or 6 watts
- 4 TC trim sizes to fit 5”, 6”, 8”, or 9” ceiling hole. TC5, TC6, TC8, or TC9 respective
- Available with 0-10v dimming
- Deep or tapered cone styles / Trim Available in white or black
- 5-year Warranty
- 50,000 hour life
- Lightweight – Easy to install using the patented M spring
- Self-selecting 120V/277V – no need to investigate the line power voltage
- Flexible – On site ability to adjust wattage for customer preference
- DL1e-DC-120/277V LED Downlight with Deep Cell trim
- DL1e-TC-120/277V LED Downlight with Tapered Cone trim
- DL2-DC 28W LED Deep Cone Down Light is ideal for retrofit in commercial buildings with high ceilings
- DL2-DC 42W LED Deep Cone Down Light is ideal for commercial indoor general illumination. Using only 42 watts of energy to produce 3500 useful lumens, is more efficient than Metal Halide.
- DL2-HB 28W LED High Bay is ideal for retrofit in commercial buildings with high ceilings.
- DL2-HB 42W LED High Bay is ideal for commercial indoor general illumination. Using only 42watts of energy to produce 4200 useful lumens, is more efficient than Metal Halide.